One or Two PBEM's wanted

G

Gavver

I'm in desperate need of some training. So if you like to win and fancy a PBEM, let me know.
I'm already playing Cargol as the Allies in the flooded fields scenario, so will steer clear of that scenario, as this might induce some sort of confusion in my little brain and the wife will be able to trick me into taking her to one of those subtitled French films she likes.
Any other scenario or QB is fine though.
I prefer dropbox as I like to use H2H Helper. I also have a sendthisfile account, so old fashioned steam power PBEM is also good

Gavver,
Are you still looking for an oppo?
I, like you, am feeling rather rusty with this game. Willing to try any situation, any side. My turn rate is sedate to say the least. I get about 30 mins to 1 hour each day to game.
Regards
Eric

Ericjmcq at yahoo co uk

I'll have ago if your looking for another game. I prefer scenarios also.

Thank-you gents. Ericr4b and Das Tiger I will PM you some time this evening (UK time), about a game.
Thanks for the current games Facman and Cargol
This should be enough to keep me entertained for a while, or the wife will run off with George Clooney

And if she did, then how would you know? It could be anyone, I'm sure Mr Clooney wouldn't introduce himself first...or perhaps he would, seems like a nice boy. But my point is...never mind.

Back
Top Bottom