Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Konrad - Heeresgruppe Süd - CLOSED

Alright, shall we kick this off? Heeresgruppe Süd - @dkchapuis @Guardsman @Car88 @Brille @Cargol

@Cargol - I'm afraid you will feel a bit isolated - you're pretty much on your own in your fight.

Let's take some time to study the Round 1 maps for the 5 tracks. Two things to keep in mind:
  1. The time limit is 30 minutes. This will probably be the overriding consideration in all battles.
  2. No matter what the descriptions say, the total weight of all objectives in an "attack" battle is 650 (out of 1000).
If possible, can everyone write a short assessment of those 5 maps - what are the key features of each mission and how you would approach it? Tokod, Tolna, Zamoly, Osi, Balatonfokajar. Just one paragraph about each map.
I don't want to have a big discussion about specific battle plans here. Just a few extra opinions for each of us to consider. Sometimes you can miss an obvious thing about a map that the other can see right away.

Except Cargol, who will be busy studying his own maps. Let us know if you need help with that.

Also, if anyone has a preference for a particular track, this is the time and place to mention it.

Ah, I see - I thought the privacy of these threads was all based on the honesty of all players :)
Let's wait then. Thanks for the note.

Back