Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Konrad - Official Teams

OnePingOnly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello all-
The participants and teams for Operation Konrad have been set. As alluded to earlier, I used a combination of initial interest and order of sign-ups in the official thread to determine whom to include. There was an algorithm and a computer involved :D. I am pleased to have a mix of players whom I know, and those that are new to me; players who are FGM "old hands," and players who are new blood; and lastly - good, global representation.

German Team:
@Drifter Man (Australia) - Team Leader
@dkchapuis (USA)
@Guardsman (UK)
@Car88 (USA)
@Brille (Germany)
@Cargol (Greece) - Budapest Commander*

Soviet Team:
@Bleskaceq (Czechia) - Team Leader
@Aurelius (Serbia)
@Spoogles (Canada)
@Gorst (USA)
@Monty's Mighty Moustache (UK)
@jackal (Netherlands)
* There is no Soviet Budapest commander - everyone rotates through

Reserves:
@Shady Side
@kranus
@JTimo
@Lethaface
@Punky616
Special thanks to the folks that have volunteered as Reserves. Tournaments and Campaigns always need them. Sometimes they become permanents fill-ins.

To the Reserves who wanted to actively play, plus @Friedrich and @Vatutin - thank you for applying. In the end, I just did not have enough slots for everyone :( .

For the participants, you will see the following over the next 1-2 days:
1) Invitations to a general Dropbox for Maps
2) Invitations to team-specific Dropbox for the Deployment grid
3) Access to the team-specific threads on FGM.
4) A thread for Campaign Starting instructions

I'm excited (and a bit scared!)! I hope you are, too - at least the excited part!

Last edited:
Finally! not the team i hoped but still glad to be in this epic project. Looking forward get started with this al!

Thanks @OnePingOnly, @Rico for putting this together. Excited and a bit scared, too, for I know what the Soviet steamroller can do, once unleashed.
As for global representation, we have two Czech team leaders - I was born in Prague. @Bleskaceq (Bleskáček?), see you in battle.

Sorry to drop a fly in the ointment but I am now away on hols until Sunday.

Morning. Quick one, I assume that the Soviet players are numbered in the order you list us above for the purposes of which track we are playing in what round i.e. I am player 5?

Back