OpForce needed: Gegenangriff auf Hügel 382

S

Strachwitz

Dear Gentleman,

I am looking for an opponent who likes to play the scenario "Gegenangriff auf Hügel 382" as Allied commander. As I never played this one before, I am especially seeking for someone who also has not played it, so we can do this doubleblind. As the scenario seems to be quite good balanced we can even make it a ladder game (preferred).

Some intel on the Scenario:
"This scenario is a battle of two equal forces. Each side has very similar objectives. The idea behind its creation was to have both sides playable against the AI and Head to Head. I believe I achieved my goal.

The scene begins with an under strength US rifle company attempting to defend its gains from the previous day, Hill 382. The rest of the battalion is tasked with assisting Hill 382 and pushing deeper into enemy territory. The same goes for the German side. However, they want Hill 382 back."

Some reviews:
"Nice map design and play balance. An entertaining slog with plenty of time to feel out the enemy and plug any holes. Regroup and attack!"
"Great size to PBEM. I am still playing it and having great fun. Certainly one of the best scenarios I have played so far!."
"Awesome battle. Lots of time to recon and develop a plan, staggered reinforcements. Very well done."

Nice! Roger that!
Invite will be sent out later this day. Do you also want it to be a Ladder game?

Ok. First file and invitation is sent. Have fun and entertaining battle!

Just to make sure Bootie. Was everything fine with your setup? I ask because the forces I have on the map and the forces mentioned in the briefing differ somewhat. Also I couldn`t find the mentioned LPs/OPs...

Ok. Then I will do my setup later this evening. I guess everything is good. If you encounter similar differences between briefing and your actual forces you can let me know and we decide if the scenario is ok or not...

Back
Top Bottom