Opponent wanted for Fredrocker's scenario ''Bloody St Omer Capelle''

C

Cargol

Opponent wanted for mirrored game.Never played it before.
Any takers?
PS We could count them as ladder games to spice it a bit

Ok, do u have a dropbox account?
If so just send me ur mail addr and i ll send u an invitation to share the game folder

Enjoy... I think you will like this scenario... I had a lot of fun designing and play testing it...

So far i ve enjoyed each and everyone of ur scenarios.
I highlly recomend them to anyone that wishes a tough and balanced fight.

*oftopic*
Rick can we play the Sie Kommen scenarios separate? Instead of the campaign only?

*oftopic*
Rick can we play the Sie Kommen scenarios separate? Instead of the campaign only?
Of Course.... Download the Sie Kommen II Battle Packs.. ALL 18 scenarios are in the zip file, modified specifically for H2H Play only.... with Commander Handbooks for each side... Plus there is H2H 'mini' campaigns of 5,9,12, and 18 battles with flowcharts, etc... Enjoy as I got 400+ hours into it.... so play away my friend...

Also I am finishing up the Sie Kommen II German Campaign for Axis vsi AI... which has 11 of the battles in it... and I have a few tricks I have learned along the way with AI programming which puts up a hell of a fight now...

Already downed It but I did not knew we could play these. Cool! Ti

Lol I already had these in my scenario's... :watermelon:

Yea.... just fire up anything with a SK in front of it and send it to a friend... it will be a bloody fight...

Cargol, if you want another opponent for mirror set on Rick's scenario, I'm be willing.
We already have dropbox set up too.

Back
Top Bottom