PBEM Battle Marseu vs Shorker

U

Unknown

Since the Upgrade 2.0 was released, there is a "5% loading bug" -> when you try to load
turn number #002, the orange progress bar on your loading screen is always freezing
at the 5% mark.

(You may try this on your own - pls copy your turn into your "saved games" folder and try to load it - it will freeze at 5%).

Cargol has found the solution: Before starting a game, you must re-name the map with
the scenario editor, e.g.: "QB Map 001" changed into "QB Map 001 X".

But unfortunately when we started our new game, I forgot to rename the map...
That is why we must start again... - I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Does it happens everytime? cause for now I never experienced this bug.

When we did our first battle, I changed the map's name before. Try to load turn #002 of our new game yourself and you will see it. ;)

I have been able to tide up H2HH to the DB folder that u created(Marseu-Shorker) so we can use that folder. I removed the other one that I created.

OK, a new game has been created/started with QB map 260 re-named.

I deleted the folder "Marseu-Shorker" when you created a new one. LOL! :) I will delete the other one too - and then you create a new folder for us? OK?
Or maybe you can invite me to the first? I don't know. Haven't tried that before. :)

Yes, it works!

OK, again my apologies for the inconvenience - but I'm also only human and sometimes I forget about all the bugs
preparation stuff...

Good hunting and have fun! :)

marseu: Dear Marcello, we have a problem - with your latest turn #028 there is a malfunction with the "camera" - it always turns down to the earth.
I can't watch the game.

May you please delete the old turn #028 and do it again? Thank you in advance!

Thank you very very much, buddy! :)

I don't know what happened - when I loaded the new turn #028 I had this "camera bug" again - nearly imppossible to play as the camera always "falls"
to the ground. I already thought that I will have to continue playing this game from the "bird's perspective" like in "Close Combat"...

Then I used the "arrow" keys of my keyboard, but this couldn't fix the camera either.

But then I just pressed the "Ctrl" key and after thsat everything was OK again... ? o_O

I really don't know what it was. But thank you again for your kind support and cooperation.

Don't worry mate your welcome.

Anyway don't you find that this Battle is Awesome. A Really Nice map with Large Armies you know...

WOW! That was a hard fight! Good game, Marcello! :)

It ended with a draw but in points you won 241 : 212 -> please feel free to claim your victory on the ladder, mate.

See you on the virtual battlefield again some time and good luck! ;)

Thanks Shorker, I really enjoied to play agianst you.
Anyway you r a very fair player, and also I learned many things from your gamplay.
Thank you very much.
Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom