PBEM Opponets wanted

C

Cpt T

I am looking for a couple of PBEM games. I have the CW module and will play most any battle large or small. QB's or scenerios. I have dropbox as well.

If there room on your dance card still...I'm dance with you.
Need a account set up on dropbox please.
My email address is; lighthorsefgm at yahoo dot com
Prefer mirror games, daylight(I have problems with night actions...my old eyes aren't up to it)
small to large size of force, and attack to meeting engagements, no restrictions on game play, ie pre-bombardment ok with me.
Lastly 30 for ME and 45 to 60 minutes for probe to attack

If you still need a battle I'm available.
Prefer Allies side and daylight. Other then that pick what you like and send it along?
Do you prefer QB or a canned battle. Your call I will do either.

If there room on your dance card still...I'm dance with you.
Need a account set up on dropbox please.
My email address is; lighthorsefgm at yahoo dot com
Prefer mirror games, daylight(I have problems with night actions...my old eyes aren't up to it)
small to large size of force, and attack to meeting engagements, no restrictions on game play, ie pre-bombardment ok with me.
Lastly 30 for ME and 45 to 60 minutes for probe to attack
Night battles don't work for me either, my eyes are old as well. What do you mean with a mirror battle?

..... What do you mean with a mirror battle?
Mirror battles; a map is picked and we play two games on the same map and settings. The two games, in which in one you command the Germans and the other as Allies. That way any advantages the map may give to either side is cancel out. We can do the same with any scenarios too.

will that actually work (mirrored and quick batle) with an auto selection... please explain.. curious here...

Sent via Tapatalk 2

I will take a look to see what is out there that is less than 60 turns.
Lighthorse/MTK

I have been looking for battles that are 60 minutes or less, not many out there. I found Byte Battles at the Battle Front Repository, do you have any of those or should I send you a battle via email and follow with the setup?

Why don't you just go ahead and set up an ME QB. Mostly "medium" parameters.
You can put it in a DropBox folder or just e-mail me here: montarakid(at)yahoo(dot)com
Will do.

I still am barely able to make DropBox work.
It is telling me the folder you set up has to use my other e-maill address.
Try mTk1(at)comcast(d0t)net.
Where you able to get your DB to work?

Back
Top Bottom