PBEM - room for 2

U

Underfire

Have Dropbox
QB or scenario
Prefer small
Willing to try Italy vs Italy (QB)

Back to you. I wasn't able to see the map. A little scary but if were both blind its cool with me.

sorry about that. If you don't like the map/ forces chosen not appropriate we can restart.

Guys, Im searching for some one to play an Italian Attack over a small elite Ranger force. Any taker?

Aulette I'll take you up on this.

I've created the drop box (Aulette vs Underfire) and hopefully you have the invite.

Hi Under, finally, you have Livorno Pride in our box. I will for sure enjoy very much this. You will have less troops, but FO and Naval heavy guns with open terrain and TRPs. Sounds blood no? Have fun and Good Luck. My tomato eaters will need more them love to Mussoline. Their will need all heaven help that god can send to them ;-).

Cheers and thx to play this scenario with me.

Aulette, file back to you. Scenario sounds like fun. If you send some of your boys up to our lines we'll give them some bubble gum..honest ;)

That scenario looks like a WW1 Massed infantry assault feel, Just change Verdun, Mons, Ypres, with Gela LOL. 2 miles of open terrain to cross, a large no men land, you have the big guns and the smalller force to stop the attack, a tipical WW1 Stile scenario. Weapons and Artillerie in Italians hands just add more to that feel. Will enjoy very much for sure.

Under, funny send that big guns around that ants running all over places eheheheh. But that ants are closing ;-) mate, allways Im sending back turns, generally, Im loged here in FGM. them, don´t send msg over H2H helper, don´t know why, but I think I have a bug that I can´t open chat box to read. but send here PM, that I will read them for sure.

Enjoying our scenario

Hello Aulette, understood about H2H messages. Your lads seem to be able to outrun my artillary at the moment. You're feeding them too much pasta!

Under Axis won the WAR!!!! LOL I´ve got Patton captive and he never will lead American Third Army to win Battle of bulge, them Axis force got Antwerp and halted offensive in west, them having anti soviet deal with western alliance LOL

Now that Patton is eating Pasta with Livorno guys, do you wanna play another one, I have other 6 stock scenarios that are untouched to play.

Now that Patton is eating Pasta with Livorno guys, do you wanna play another one, I have other 6 stock scenarios that are untouched to play.

Sorry for not replying sooner.

I'm up for more.

them, that time you will fight 29thPanzergranadiers Division, I have just 2 scenarios to play all the stock list of scenarios ;-)

Back
Top Bottom