Pensioner's / illegal Immigrant

Just some thing I was Reading, looking at this, one wonder's what is it all about

NOW YOU KNOW WHY PENSIONERS ARE UP IN ARMS

HUNG PARLIAMENT - HANGING'S TOO GOOD FOR THEM

This is interesting!

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance: -

BENEFIT
BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN

Weekly allowance
£100 Pensioner
£250 illegal Immigrant

Weekly Spouse allowance
£25 Pensioner
£225 illegal Immigrant

Additional weekly hardship allowance
£0:00 Pensioner
£100 illegal Immigrant

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT
£6,000 Pensioner
£29,900 illegal Immigrant

If I were a refugee, why would I look for work?

Please forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby for an increase in the aged pension.

After all, the average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country
For the last 40 to 60 years.

:yo:

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT
£6,000 Pensioner
£29,900 illegal Immigrant

If I were a refugee, why would I look for work?

But is it really true ?

In the Netherlands we got a different system. Asylum seekers (aka illegal immigrants) are not allowed to work until they have an official permit to stay here (so if their story why they fled their country turns out to be true and/or the country of origin isn't safe enough to return to). After that they are allowed to get a job.
The state pension for elderly people is a little higher here, but like in Britain most people have a pension through their previous work also.

But is it really true ?

In the Netherlands we got a different system. Asylum seekers (aka illegal immigrants) are not allowed to work until they have an official permit to stay here (so if their story why they fled their country turns out to be true and/or the country of origin isn't safe enough to return to). After that they are allowed to get a job.
The state pension for elderly people is a little higher here, but like in Britain most people have a pension through their previous work also.

Yes I understand that, the problem is what happen's if they can't or WON'T get a job, once they are in, they are in.

Back
Top Bottom