Perhaps you might just Know

I didn`t know that. I tried the same with a tank crew from another tank and the crew refused to enter the tank as it wasn`t theirs. Was it an Tank HQ?

I was fighting a Battle and my Tank crew jumped out and seem to run away for miles, close by the tank were a small HQ unit, not knowing if it would work I decided to put the HQ into the tank, and to my surprise it worked the Tank was now active again......Perhaps you Guys already know about this.
What sort of tank was it? I don't think any team other than the original crew is intended to be eligible to drive any actual tank. Light AFV like Stummel and recon and support half tracks, yes, but not tanks nor, I believe, armoured cars. The potential for gamey bastige manupulation is just massive (retain some otherwise unneeded HQ elements in your "base" formation; promote them to elite/+2/High for pennies; buy conscript/-2/low tanks for massive discount; bail the tank crews at setup; replace with elite HQs...).

I just did a quick test, and I couldn't find an american HQ that was allowed to get in any tank or SPG or assault gun.

Me neither. Also tried it yesterday but could recreate the result of a HQ manning a abandonned tank.

Back
Top Bottom