Pimp Your Ride!

Well, what is FGM driving these days? Here's mine, a 2005 Chrysler 300C. It has a 5.7L, hemi-V8 with all the bells and whistles. It gets me where I want to go in great comfort and as quickly as I choose to get there. It shuts down a couple of cylinders when not needed to allow for 17-19 mpg on the average. With a slight chop top look when I first saw it it reminded me a bit of a retro gangster car. Still does.
IMG_0131.jpg IMG_0132.jpg

The fake bullet holes add a special quality...whats the licesnse plate say..?

well. i just have a trusty old volkswagen golf3 from 1993. Bumps and scratchs everywhere, but... she has four wheels and always starts! :)

You know what. No car at all - no money at the moment. But I know what car I want to drive in a not too distant future! :)

Well, what is FGM driving these days? Here's mine, a 2005 Chrysler 300C.

It is still one of the best American made (although on the floorplate of the older Mercedes E-series) around !!

I drive a 2004 Skoda Superb Elegance with the V6 diesel engine. I'm 198 centimeters tall, but I can easily sit in the backseat when th efrontseat is in my position. Very long wheelbase !

I drive a 1991 GMC 1500 pick-up..got some engine problems at the moment

Here's my company car ;) which comes with a driver and a gunner
Unfortunately I had to leave her on the wobbly dodgy far side.

hilda.jpg

The camo we made by mixing up mud from the dust, and with the SS panzer camo as inspiration, we made the stripes with spraycans. You cant see it, but we also tried to put a top 'haze' of light green.
I now have green one back here...

Back
Top Bottom