Please don't delete this "Zero Poster"!

B

Balkan Warrior

Hi to all!

Thanks for the "Heads Up" regarding deleting "Zero Posters"! (See excerpt below) I wouldn't want that to happen!

I am not a heavy CM Player and only do 1 - 3 battles at a time, mostly "Test Battles" to help out the scenario designers. I like to visit the FGM, War and Tactics, and Blitzkrieg Websites from time to time and see what is going on, as well as learn some new aspects and tactics regarding CM. So, I would appreciate it if you would keep me as an "Active Member" even though I don't post so much!

Thanks and have a great day!

Balkan Warrior, You are member of The Few Good Men Forum for 113 day(s) now but haven't posted anything yet. Be noted that we are deleting zero-posters from time to time. To avoid this please start posting soon. Click on this message bar if you wish to make an introduction thread now

Hi Bootie! Thanks for the reply and I will make an effort to do some posting now and then to meet the 90 Window! By the way, I really like the new FGM Format and especially the "Tactics Academy"! That was a great idea!

In the meantime, have a great day! See ya down the CM Road of Life!

Back
Top Bottom