POS, my e-mails to you bounce. Any ideas ?

• Thread starter Bert Blitzkrieg
  • Start date
No idea mate, we've played halfway through our Russia 42 tourney games okay so far.
What's the bounce message saying?

This:
"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pooroldspike@aol.com
retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

Got the message three times already (with en without attachments sent), but appearently you received my e-mail which I sent the 30th at 0.30 hours (my time) none the less.

Wow, could they have given you a more ambiguous and unhelpful error message?

Being a bit more helpful i'd suggest signing up for a googlemail account. its quick and free, and Ive never had any of my emails bounce so its good for testing out if its your email or POS's

Being a bit more helpful i'd suggest signing up for a googlemail account. its quick and free, and Ive never had any of my emails bounce so its good for testing out if its your email or POS's

The real annoying thing is that my mails to all my other opponents get throough without a problem. I guess POS too, receives his mails from his other opponents OK too.

I did open a gmail account a couple of months ago. Let me see if I still can remember my user name and password....

Pbem mails from other people are getting through to me okay, i've had about 3 in the last hour.
Hey Bert send me a test mail with no file attachment to see if it gets through

I did all that and I am receiving mails and sending them OK from and to other people.

Sent you a mail through gmail. See what happens.

Back
Top Bottom