POS Offline for possibly 5 days...

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up folks that PoorOldSpike will be offline for possibly 4-5 days as he handed his rig in to get serviced at the local computer shop.

Any questions you want to ask in his absence direct towards me.

Cheers

Bootie

I don't know...oh how about the telephone it's been around for a while. Hey i pick up the phone and talk all over US and Canada cheap....I once phones Mangus 2000 in england...now that was costly 12 dollars canadian for less then 5 minutes. I remember he said...you sound younger then he expected...LOL

POS do you want in on the olympics...fight for England in trials if you like. need to know ASAP...will make exception for you due to your Computer issues.

Still offline, am sending this from cybercafe among noisy geeks and can't concentrate, AOL sending me new router, send out search parties if i'm not back in a few days

Find me a Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman type mate, we can do roleplay where I stagger into her surgery with a rattler bite to my calf and she has to suck out the venom, then sit up with me all night dabbing my forehead with a damp cloth, mothering me and fussing over me til the fever breaks

Back
Top Bottom