Pre-Order CM:BN Commonwealth Forces, Now!

L

Lighthorse

cm-normandy-21tn.jpg

Do we have a bag full for you lads today or what!!! With the Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy - Commonwealth Forces module going into Release Candidate mode today, we are opening pre-orders immediately. We also have a couple dozen new screens, AND some new books in the Battlefront Bookshelf collection. Here's the scoop:
Pre-Order CM:BN Commonwealth Forces!

You have the option to choose from two different packages, the CM:BN Commonwealth Forces Module (for $35 pls S&H), and the CM:Battle for Normandy + Commonwealth Forces BUNDLE (which includes all you need to play, i.e. the module and the base game, in one package), for $65 plus S&H. Pre-order customers receive both the download AND the physical goods in the mail and SAVE $10 in the process.

The Module and the Bundle are available for both platforms, PC and Mac OS X. If you are buying just the module, then the platform you choose for the module (PC or Mac) must match your base game version.

We expect the module to be released in 4-6 weeks from today. Hardgoods will be mailed out within 1-14 days after release.

Link to Battlefront CMBN website;
http://www.battlefront.com/index.php

Link to pre-order CMBN, Commonwealth Forces;
http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=36&Itemid=26

cm-normandy-20tn.jpg

Also offering the following too;
New Commonwealth Nafziger Books on the Battlefront Bookshelf!

We've got a couple of awesome new books on the Battlefront Bookshelf, fitting the new Commonwealth Forces module! British and Commonwealth Armoured Tactics in WWII and British and Commonwealth Motorized Infantry Tactics in WWII are both (edited) reprints of 1943 tactical pamphlets and contain a treasure trove of information about the tactical employment of commonwealth armour and infantry formations in the field. Seriously, these are better than any How-To guide!

cm-normandy-1.jpg

cm-normandy-10.jpg

cm-normandy-11.jpg

cm-normandy-8.jpg

screenshot001.jpg

First of the month, I plan to order too.

Ordered yesterday...:")

And I cant wait! =D
First thing to do is re-skining the british uniform with these markings:
IMGP5833.jpg

:)

I have taken a look in the mission editor and it feels really awkward (Im used to SB Pro PE editor), but I will try to make some Essex scenarios over time,they sure had some interesting engagements! :)

My Pre-order is in.... I have a few maps ready to go for the Ouistreham area... and one for Ham and Jam :)

yes any time you want a battle

Lets try one of the new Commonwealth scenarios when it is release.
I'm let you pick either the scenario or side or both........as long as we have fun.

Lighthorse
:boxing:

Back
Top Bottom