Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Pregnant Woman

A woman pregnant with her first child paid a visit to her obstetrician's office.
After the exam, she shyly said, ''My husband wants me to ask you...,'' to which the doctor replies, ''I know, I know,'' placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
''I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy.''
''No, that's not it,'' the woman confessed.
''He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn.''

:smile:

Missed your jokes while you had been away Ted, I usually forward them to friends and they asking "wheres all the jokes ?"

Now lets get our battle back on track. :biggrin:

I can quite readily say that my wife absolutely didn't find that one funny. And either I'm to occupied with other things or I'm just not the guy for abd jokes anymore - but why has she to mow the lawn...?

Earlgrey-Even if she is pregnant it won't stop the husband been lazy and getting the wife to all the house work.

My wife is pregnant (Due in February!!), and until just recently (due to the onset of Fall) she mowed the yard, and hasn't let me forget it!!!

Guess I'm just not in a humorous mood at the moment - last surgery went a bit awry and it seems I'll have to get along with constant pain the rest of my life. :unhappy:

Guess I'm just not in a humorous mood at the moment - last surgery went a bit awry and it seems I'll have to get along with constant pain the rest of my life. :unhappy:

Well I do hope you get better.. as for the jokes here.... you should avoid them if your in pain... Im sure Ted has a lot worse to come. :cute:

Well I do hope you get better.. as for the jokes here.... you should avoid them if your in pain... Im sure Ted has a lot worse to come. :cute:

Well, you don't know what's good before you haven't tried it, do you? :tongue: And he can't get the jackpoint every time he tries to make everybody laugh. :wink:

Back