Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Project Zomboid

It's an interesting game. You will always die. It's just a matter of how long it takes for it to happen. I've had fun creating characters wearing nothing but underwear and seeing how long he or she lasts. Longest I had a character make it was 4 days. He died because he bled out from walking over some broken glass barefoot. Multiplayer was recently introduced, and it's pretty cool playing it with people you know.

lmao i sure did.

zombies that have caught fire are also pretty fun. a friend of mine set a group on fire by throwing a grenade iirc. the zombies started propogating the flames amongst themselves as the horde moved towards a gas station. they then set the gas station on fire...

Just bought it. My first character didn’t even last until nightfall. I’m on my second character, an overweight electrician with nimble fingers. Found a rifle and rounds but just using it to bash zombies as gunfire just attracts more of them.

Back