Purchasing or Leasing you decide

Something to think about

Purchasing

The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million. Assuming he had sex every night during their 5 year relationship it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

This is Heather

image00111-3.jpg

Something to think about

Leasing

On the other hand, New York Governor Elliot Spitzer's hooker, Kristen, an absolute stunner charges $4,000 per night.

This is Kristen ..

image00222.jpg

Had Paul McCartney "employed" Kristen for 5 years, he would have paid $7.3 million in total, for sex every night for 5 years:
(a $41.7 million savings).

Value-added benefits are:

* a 22 year old
* no coaxing
* never a headache
* happily agrees to all requests
* no complaining
* no “honey-do†lists
* has two legs

Best of all, she leaves and comes back when asked.

All at 1/7th the cost and no legal fees.

Sometimes leasing just makes more sense.

People say that buying a house is the most expensive thing we do in life...I say no it is getting maried. Don't get me wrong I have been married for 28 years now and would not change that fact if given the choice. Having someone to be there in good and bad times one could not put a price on that.
Having a sweet thing to just satisfy ones sexual needs is shallow and rings hollow in the soul of any man. It is ironic that the facts you state ring true but shallow.

Not all of us are lucky enough to have found a sweet little angel to share our life with; all I seem to meet are an oddball assortment of nuts and sluts, slags and bags which is why i'm happy to stay single..;)

"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life"
(Proverbs 31)

Back
Top Bottom