Queen Elizabeth on Facebook

Louis

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Queen Elizabeth is now on Facebook, but she's not going to be your friend.

The Queen has launched a series of official pages offering the website's 500 million users daily updates on her engagements, the royal household said Sunday.

14156457.jpg

The 84-year-old monarch will be featured in videos, photos and news items on the site, which will be available starting Monday, alongside other members of the Royal Family, including Prince William and Prince Harry.

Users will be able leave messages or comments for Buckingham Palace on the site and find details of royal events close to their homes.

However, because the pages will be corporate and not a personal account, people won't be able to request to become friends with the Queen.

It had to happen, can't imagine the Queen doing it, lol.

Hows the Queen seen now in your homeland Louis ?

Yeah it made news here and made me go......puhh.

Sacrilege the lot of you... Her Royal Highness is a shining example about how monarchs should perform. In WW2 Elizabeth wasnt tucked up in some Highland Castle retreat... she was on the streets of London helping the injured of the Blitz. When she goes it will be the last of the old-school, then we can groan about the Royal family but until then I am very much pro-royal. God Save The Queen!!

Sacrilege the lot of you... Her Royal Highness is a shining example about how monarchs should perform. In WW2 Elizabeth wasnt tucked up in some Highland Castle retreat... she was on the streets of London helping the injured of the Blitz. When she goes it will be the last of the old-school, then we can groan about the Royal family but until then I am very much pro-royal. God Save The Queen!!

Here Here spoken like a Gentleman

She hasn't been looking after her dominion's very well and is out of thought out of mind.

I think Australia and South Africa will go all republic before New Zealand does. We are too far behind the times and patriotic.

and I miss hitler and his headphones already. :pout:

It had to happen, can't imagine the Queen doing it, lol.

Hows the Queen seen now in your homeland Louis ?

Yeah it made news here and made me go......puhh.

With respect, it should be, beyond the differences that we all know that there are between the two countries .-

This is the picture that shows one of the major news channels .-

51800001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom