Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Question 346: What is this?(Go Devil Engine for Jeep -Willys)

The Idea of this quiz is to guess one part of the object in what picture shows. If you are correct the picture gets bigger and you can see what it was part of, this growth will continue until the full picture is revealed or the object made up of the parts is guessed correctly.
One does not only guess what the object is but specifically what is was used in or for.
The winner is the person who guessed the last correct answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'll bite...a pulley on an engine with the belt(s) missing?

Go Devil Engine for Jeep -Willys

134 cu.in. (2.2 liter) 4-Cylinder Engine

Here's my little jeep 1/72 scale

willys-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RedDevil you are correct...your up next and I will update the leader board ASAP.

Are you knowledgeable about Willy's Jeeps?
I learned to drive with a 1948 Jeep, driving around all the logging road in Northern Quebec.

Thanks Willard, but can't expect a mechanic of 32 years not to recognize an engine :)

Numberz.. I don't know much about them other than how to repair them and keep them running LOL My fun in the woods toy was a 64 International Scout... so you must be at least 20 numbers ahead of me :)

you guys are experts here.. I will have to dig deep into my bag of goodies to stifle you lot of genius'

No I am 52 but I dad that collected old cars, I have been in more antiques then what some museums have. That was a blessing though at the time I did not think so or care, life is funny isn't it.

Back