Question..Churchill Crocodile

Churchill Crocodile's, as we know they have a terrific Flame 100 mtr's, I have got 2 of the bugger's sitting on a town I have partly taken, so the question is do they decide when to use the flame, there isn't any seperate instructions to give the tank, or is there ? plus I would dearly like to set the place alight

Yours Fire Bug.....:mad2:

Give an area fire order and if u are closer than 100 meters (which is the FT effective range) ur tank
will start spraying flames.

Sorry my mistake,it can fire also the FT even if u choose a target it just need to be under 100 meters distance.
By area targeting u are sure that it will fire the FT as normally it takes some time to fire the FT and in that time the target can switch to an icon so ur
tank will abort the target procedure.

Sorry my mistake,it can fire also the FT even if u choose a target it just need to be under 100 meters distance.
By area targeting u are sure that it will fire the FT as normally it takes some time to fire the FT and in that time the target can switch to an icon so ur
tank will abort the target procedure.

Yes that sound's better and possible is what is happening, firing under 100mtr's every time that's why I made the enquiry........:mad2:

Back
Top Bottom