Question's on CMBN

Now I have only played small battles because my PC want's a upgrade which I intend to do in the New Year, what are the opinion's of players, as regarding the entertainment level, i know infantry do have a hell of a job advancing and the casualty rate can be high, is it because the Map's are not really good enough for cover, Perhaps I will see when I play bigger maps.

But most of all do you Guy's really find the CMBN entertaining??....I know the Graphics are second to none......Very Curious

I have bought quite a few games this year but they are all gathering dust... except of course CMBN !

Hugely entertaining is an apt description.

Yo HH!
I've already got my moneys worth from CMBN, and Im still learning about the nuances with each game.

I love CMBN! It is a great strategy game and I cant wait till the upcoming DLC's will be released.
CMBN is here to stay!

And I play lots of games.

It is the only game I play now, except for Beta testing the commonwealth module due out in the new year sometime.

I am just finding it good but it does **** me off as well . The big the problem is moving foward , infantry in the open just fall likes leaves off a tree , they get pinned to quick and then are destroyed because you cant move them . It feels more like a WW1 battle with infantry going over the top.

Amazing game. There is no substitute. The replay is incredible.

But my wife.... She hates it with a passion. I'll have to abandon the man cave soon and move my computer upstairs beside my sons in the living room......

Back
Top Bottom