Quiz Time..This is part of some thing, not for Bidermann

One clue for now World War 2, only the item in the centre of the picture

101_2062.jpg

Is it the box stowing away the Arc of the Covenant from Raider's of the Lost Ark?

Maybe it was an experimental solid metal block intended to be dropped from aircraft (with hundreds more) along invasion beaches just before the assault went in, to give the troops some cover to sheter behind on the exposed beach?

Its probably something wierd, like the cross section of a Battleships armour protection belt?

Wow...so my answer about it being a brick of metal was correct! Brilliant!
Lord Bane

Could have been bigger I know, But I think you get the Jist

Some pics can't be enlarged or they go blurry and I think that was one of 'em mate, it depends on the original negative size, nothing much we can do about it unless photo expert Zaraza can give us advice about how to get round it

Judging by some of the new features available in photoshop CS5 you could probably do it with that. Otherwise you can't get something out of nothing : )

If Hedgehog wanted small picture there is no help :) Small is small, it can get little bit bigger, but there is no way we can get more information from nothing. When computer is trying to enlarge a small image it is eessentially making, lets say, 4 pixels from 1 and guessing what color they should be. There good and bad algorithms, but none of them can do miracles.
If this was regular 35mm negative (and it's not because it's shot with Digital Kodak) Hedgehog could get 20 megapixels image :) Thats why i still sometimes use film :)

But...this image is hosted on Photobucket, so PB could shrink image itself.

There is a option 'more options' :):
upload1.jpg

Which give this window:
upload2.jpg

I keep it on 1mb size.

Back
Top Bottom