Rate the 5 battles

SlySniper

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I normally give everyone a chance to voice their opinion on which was their favorite battle to their least favorite

For me, no question battle 4 was the best battle, not just for this tournament, but just one of the best I have ever done.

It just has a lot of things that make a great battle. The Dutch rushing in trying to save their Special force units.
(Modern version of the Calvery charge trying to save the Settlers from the Indians).

And with that I saw alot of interesting fights. So it played well for many players.

The next favorite was battle 3, I found the German/syrian combined force fun and also felt the amp and situation
could throw some interesting decisions and options to the players.

The other three battles, not sure where I would have each fall in rating. they all seemed ok, but nothing I felt impressed with as to what they became.

Rated in order of preference:
Round 4 - The challenge, the map and the force mix made this my absolute favourite. The map was a creation of beauty. The scenario challenge of rescuing the besieged special forces was a really interesting concept. And those Dutch CV90's are the Rolls Royce of IFV's in my opinion.
Round 3 - Commanding Challengers in defence with hull down and flanking positions - what's not to like (sorry again @Shady Side).
Round 2 - I loved the concept of the scenario - Uncons assaulting a heavily defended town. I just wish that i'd had previous experience of playing Uncons and their unique weapon systems, especially the VBIED. Nice map, but i think the Uncons could have done with more foot soldiers to give them a proper chance of breaking into town.
Round 4 - Boring map, but more than made up for by the really interesting challenge of fighting an armoured division through infantry infested woodland.
Round 5 - Sorry, but this was not my cup of tea! This was more like a QB race for the flag than the usual high quality scenariothat i've come to expect from these FW tournaments.

Overall, another great tournament, thanks @SlySniper, but please no more race for the flag scenarios :p

Back
Top Bottom