Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

AjarmanG

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there,
I dont know if any of you guys are fans of Red Orchestra, but they recently announced Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. Rising storm was initially going to be a mod for RO2 but ended up being a DLC, i think RS 2 is going to be stand-alone.

It looks promising, but nothing beats Darkest Hour mod for RO1

Interesting. Kind of reminds me of the old Eve of Destruction mod for BF42. Something to keep an eye on, at least. Agreed on DH. A friend of mine and I still play it. 40+ people were on the 29th server Sunday night. Still hella fun.

No FPS comes close to the imersion DH gives to the players in my opinion. It's great that the server has managed to stay alive, is often full on weekends, i still play it to, they actually started doing some kind of public dynamic campaign, wich i think keeps players comming back

The Winter War-mod just received a new update.
The big changes are new weapons; Bergmann M/20 smg and Luger M/23 pistol for the Finns and PPD-34 smg for the Soviets.
Previous update also added a new map called Kiviniemi and fixes to other maps.
The Kiviniemi map is extra interesting to me because my great-grandfather served most of Winter War in there.

Back