Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Louis

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Well, as I have been doing from two Football World Cups (Brazil 2014 and Russia 2018), this time I will do it with Qatar 2022. These are the qualifiers so far:

Qatar (organizer, otherwise it would not have reached -never- this instance)
France (last champion)
Belgium
Denmark
Germany
(used to participating)
Brazil (their participation should not surprise us...)
Croatia
Serbia
Spain
Switzerland
England
Netherlands
Iran
Argentina
South Korea
Uruguay
Ecuador
Saudi Arabia
Japan
Canada
Portugal
Ghana
Senegal
Tunisia
Morocco
Cameroon
Poland
USA
Mexico
Wales
Australia
Costa Rica

Last edited:
I know Qatar is in by default as the host nation and France but the others? Did they win their division?
Yep, there is a previous qualifying phase that has not finished yet. Little by little new countries are being added.
Today they did Croatia, Serbia and Spain.
32 are those who will participate in the world competition.

I just saw this on imgur......

LOL ... just our way of countering Mexico's high altitude advantage... :ROFLMAO: (P.S. The game time temperature was -15C)

By the way, Canada won this match 2-1 and now sits on top of their grouping with the U.S.A. and Mexico in 2nd & 3rd place respectively. Its becoming a big deal up here in the Great White North (literally as you can see) as Canada has not been in the World Cup since 1986.

Cheers!

Today, Just one year:D
ubRQ5eg.jpg

So the Netherlands are out already!
No, we wouldn't do you guys that favour and beat Norway for first place in the group ;-). Although we did make it unnecessary difficult for ourselves, after giving away a 2-0 lead in the last 10minutes against Montenegro on Saturday (that would have sealed the deal early). Perhaps the commentator was confused?. We did need to either draw or win against Norway in the last game, which wasn't easy but this time we made two gaols in the last 10minutes.

February 2.
Including the hosts, 15 teams have qualified for the 32-team World Cup so far:

Qatar
Argentina
Belgium
Brazil
Croatia
Denmark
England
France
Germany
Iran
The Netherlands
Serbia
South Korea
Spain
Switzerland

The draw for the World Cup will take place in Qatar’s capital Doha on April 1.

Back