Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round One (Match Ups)

Yes, two battles completed.
Everyone else appears to be running smoothly and only a couple of battles on pause due to peaple traveling and not having access to play.

You should be at file number 26 presently as to a good minimum pace.

OK, talking about design, I have been busy on the round four scenario and it will be our slugfest battle for this tournament.

It has plenty of firepower, but with firepower comes some terrain challenges. So I cannot wait to make you all sweat with the challenge this battle brings to both sides.
Such a tease! :love: :ROFLMAO:

1674658145032.jpeg

OK, heads Up.
I am going to make Feb 18th Our Start of Round 2, should be done with round one Date.

I will also post here soon when the next battles are completed where you stand in relation to each other for those of you that have finished.

Still a little early, but it might give you hope or let you know you are in the middle and it could swing either way as if you win or lose.

18th Feb works perfect for me as I’m away from 12th to 19th and my missus will not let me take my laptop! :love:

Ok present standings
Best Italians players best player listed first. Raging AI, then MeatEtr, and then sspoom
Best Candadian players. laurent22, then bleskaceq, then Cargol

It does not mean much yet since 6 more matches need reported. But for the moment , these six can feel good about themselves.

Ok present standings
Best Italians players best player listed first. Raging AI, then MeatEtr, and then sspoom
Best Candadian players. laurent22, then bleskaceq, then Cargol

It does not mean much yet since 6 more matches need reported. But for the moment , these six can feel good about themselves.
Great news, thanks @SlySniper, but i’ve only just sent out my final turn a couple of hours ago and not yet seen the results. Bit like recording the Cup Final and your partner innocently tells you the score :ROFLMAO:

Back