Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round Three

The file I am dropping into the folder is for the German player.

Files have been sent for those with the folders ready.

For my slower players, this is the time to get back on track, get your round three match going Now. Dont put off starting round three. Get round 3 going while you also wrap up round two.

A question was asked, so I will make it available to everyone.

Regaurding the special note as to set up

You can set up in any of your zones. What we are trying to avoid is setting up in front of your zones, in the enemy set up areas.

Weapon2010 and Artkin you are awal for round three.
You need to set up a dropbox file for round three.

Raskol and Spoogles you can do that if you are tired of waiting. but the first file I place which is (002) is still for them

FYI, The file in dropbox is for the German player (that means you).
I know. Sorry for the slow start. I had trouble finding enough time for setup - with these scenarios you really have to pay attention to the briefing and then I was away all weekend. Your turn is up now and I promise to be faster going forward.

I know. Sorry for the slow start. I had trouble finding enough time for setup - with these scenarios you really have to pay attention to the briefing and then I was away all weekend. Your turn is up now and I promise to be faster going forward.
No worries, it happens to me that RL holds me back (you've already seen that in our other game).
I am sure that we are going to find a descent pace.

Apologies @Mr.Clapcheeks and @SlySniper ! I'm a little slow out of the gate on this one. Have been away on a camping trip since late last week and just could not get to the game. Will finally get a file off tonight and will be good to go!

Got our battle off to a start yesterday after being away for a week. Looks interesting and challenging.

You are taking the place of katapherakt.

So make a drop box folder for you and laurent22 and i will get you a game file in there, the file will be for you.

The password is still the same for you

Back