F

Fredrocker

Location for April Screenshot of the month competition

Fresh from the LMS Final:

Recon Rifleman Shot Dead

Qtzv8.jpg

76mm Sniping

RIm5m.jpg

Man, looking at these screenshts I'm starting to feel the urge to try again getting to grips with this game!

It is indeed a steep learning curve, but I'm not giving up!

Man, looking at these screenshts I'm starting to feel the urge to try again getting to grips with this game!

I definitely want to be ready if/when an East front version comes out...

s2A63.jpg

Lt. Smash's Panzerschreck team knocking off my troops with a pistol. The three casualties in the screenshot, the two crosses and the guy on his way down, were all caused by the pistol wielding 'schreck dude in the barn.

Lt. Smash's Panzerschreck team knocking off my troops with a pistol. The three casualties in the screenshot, the two crosses and the guy on his way down, were all caused by the pistol wielding 'schreck dude in the barn.

This was the highlight of the battle from the German side! Rambler overwhelmed my poor Germans with walls of fire from his airborne troops.

Darn, dismounted armored crews! Here a pistol-weilding, armored-car crew member takes out a Cromwell commander while under fire from the Cromwell's machine guns.

LMS5 Angry AC Crew.jpg

I guess April is already over, but since there isn't a thread for May screenshots yet, I'll put these two "before/after" sets in here...

First off, from my battle against 95bravo in the "Tag Team Battles" final round which is about to conclude. In this scene, we see one of 95bravo's very last G.I.'s, and the last of his defenders in the main victory location. This is a brave soldier for sure, and he was well hidden behind some low walls, but seriously surrounded with no way out:

TTB_last_GI_1.jpg

I ran some of my men around behind him and his erstwhile companion, which caused them to break cover and face away from my firing squad. One of them was shot immediately. The men behind the fence thought a couple grenades would make the last enemy soldier's day. The result:

TTB_last_GI_2.jpg

Two 'nades go off in his immediate vicinity, while a rifle shot hits him to boot. Note the third potato masher arcing toward him, just to make sure. Some folks would call this overdoing it, even gratuitous violence. I call it soldiers doing their job efficiently. Man, I love this game...

Now for the second scene. This one is from an ongoing battle in the first round of "Last Man Standing - Armoured Joust" between me and wonderjeep. My well-positioned Cromwell tank has ambushed one of wonderjeep's armoured recon cars and put two AP rounds straight through it. The remaining crew finally decide to bail...

LMS_unlucky_exit_1.jpg

...and the driver becomes living (actually, not so very living) proof of why it is probably not such a fine design decision to have a forward-facing exit hatch on an AFV:

LMS_unlucky_exit_2.jpg

The third main gun round from my tank goes right through him before lighting up the crew compartment. Note that while this pitiable soul's hat goes flying off, his earphones stay firmly on his head (BFC please fix or do somefink!!!). Amazingly, as far as I could tell, the commander of the armoured car managed to survive.

Now for the second scene. This one is from an ongoing battle in the first round of "Last Man Standing - Armoured Joust" between me and wonderjeep. My well-positioned Cromwell tank has ambushed one of wonderjeep's armoured recon cars and put two AP rounds straight through it. The remaining crew finally decide to bail...

View attachment 8311

This is a great shot!

Back
Top Bottom