Screenshot of the month August 2012

F

Fredrocker

Location for August Screenshot of the month competition... Take a screenshot, win, and earn a ribbon​

Su-PRIZE!

peekaboo.jpg

It looks a warcrime to me :) He clearly surrenders and still they throw a handgrenade at him.

It looks a warcrime to me :) He clearly surrenders and still they throw a handgrenade at him.

No worries. The safety cover drogue is still in place and it appears the brass safety strip was not removed either. Catch it, pull the safety strip, throw it back. :eek:

I think it looks like he's seen the incoming 'nade and cast aside his rifle, about to throw himself on it to protect his team mates.

Not for the compition but still I want to share it with you guys...

"Aber komm verdammt Amerikaner. Ich greifen Sie mit meinen Fäusten"
(Come on you damn American. I'll get you with my bare fist)

CMNormandy2012-08-1218-39-43-00.jpg

Soldier gets hit on the way to Alvano. In the background a Ranger squad takes out a German recon platoon while a Sherman, a Stug and three PZ are burning.
CM+Fortress+Italy+2012-08-20+15-04-30-84.bmp

My second entry for the competition.

An Italian radioman under fire. Look at the detail on the radio.
CM Fortress Italy 2012-08-27 19-07-23-00.jpg

And my third and final entry.

The same Italian radioman, busy reloading his rifle whilst standing over his fallen comrade. In the background a Brixia mortar.CM Fortress Italy 2012-08-27 19-04-46-18.jpg

And my third and final entry.

The same Italian radioman, busy reloading his rifle whilst standing over his fallen comrades. In the background a Brixia mortar.View attachment 8862

And we have a winner... I just like the shot. The radioman trying frantically to reload standing over the body of his dead comrades whilst there is obvious incoming fire as the mortar man lies pinned. Good job Daisy.

Back
Top Bottom