Screenshot of the month is back..... OCTOBER ENTRIES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys.... Ive brought back Screenshot of the Month.

Post your CMBN screenies in here and the one I choose to be the most original, funny, atmospheric will get to sport the screenshot of the month ribbon.

Drop your entries in here.

ww2photographer-543x400.jpg

I guess my "craps" screen doesn't count anymore? :heh:

What about making a movie of the month instead of screenshot of the month with a new ribbon. Combat Mission has evolved so why not the way we show our battles. I'll put in the first entry.

This is Cargols Tiger exchanging blows with my M10 in our 'Last Man Standing' battles. This happened in the first minute of the battle. They both get two shots away each and all shots hit their targets.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t97c2SnN8Lc" allowfullscreen="" width="1280" frameborder="0" height="720"></iframe>

Sgt. Jim Bob Dandy spots an 12 point buck in the woods!!!

fgm-screen1.jpg

The Village from Sie Kommen II's 'All the Way to Hell' Scenario

fgm-screen2.jpg

Oberleutnant Euling, Zugführer II. Zug / 2. Batterie / Sturmgeschütz Bn KG "Penner", observes enemy movement from his StuG IIIG in the battle for the crossings over the River Souleuvre.
Looks like a lot of people have campfires going....:smokin:... great shot Mad Mike

Sir Bootie,

May I remind you Sir that October has ended :RpS_w00t:

Looks as if I need to post a couple new screens of my own... :biggrin1:

Either way I like all pictures with my textures in it, so every StuG is a winner! :tongue1:

Ok.... after 8 days deliberation I have come to the conclusion that this one by DG is my favourite.

CMNormandy2011-10-2620-10-24-13.jpg

The reason I have chosen this one is because it reminded me immediately of this very famous picture from the Spanish Civil War.

spanish-civil-war-490x250.jpg

Good capture DG. Ribbon awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom