Screenshot of the month JANUARY.... (WINNER - Nort)

Night advance, illuminated by a burning tank.

CMNormandy2012-01-0818-38-25-06.jpg

Seriously struggling in 'Draw Poker' versus Bletchley Geek.

Stick with it my friend, it is a tough road to hoe early for the allies, now if you are the Axis you are in deep-doggy-doo

This isn't really an action packed screen shot, but I thought "Eagle Eye" Hornung's kill total needed to be recognized. This guy almost single handedly changed the battle it my recent Tag Team Battle.

He is flying to Berlin as we speak to receive many well deserved awards.

Untitled.jpg

Amazing what 'Eagle Eye' accomplished.... maybe we should have a section called Truppen of Valor to post some of these impressive stats from our pixelcommrades in arms

Yeah, that is one heroic tank crew! Wouldn't mind you getting another one like it in the last round to see us to the finals!

He would have been better off taking his rifle and jumping up on the hull and shooting the GI's inside... :)

Great set of pics

He would have been better off taking his rifle and jumping up on the hull and shooting the GI's inside... :)

Great set of pics

Thanks, Fredrocker.

As much as I hate contradicting myself, the story is not finished:

panzerfaust30k2.jpg

The M10 has been killed after all (could not see this as it was a PBEM game, close to the end of the turn).

So, a posthumous decoration seems to be appropriate.

And it shows that surprising "happy ends" are possible after all .. hooray :pride:

I love Mad Mikes story, it shows how interesting this game can be at the individual person level...

For the month of January the Screenshot of the Month Winner is NORT for his above entry.... Great Job Nort... a Ribbon is forthcoming...

Mad Mikes sequence was a really close second.... a tough one....

Hey Nort just so you know, a couple of those raindrops in your pic, the first time I looked at it, made me thinks me cats had scratched me monitor... lmao

Back
Top Bottom