Screenshot of the Month March 2012 - (WINNER - Cargol)

F

Fredrocker

Location for March Screenshot of the month competition.

I posted this over in the Sie Kommen II tourney HQ section. Messed around in Paint.net to soften it up. Looking to post a video of this guy dealing some damage to Facman in our tourney game. Can youtube upload any slower? Facman just made a bold charge straight at my Stug that might be another video to post (hopefully not him celebrating taking me out). Enjoy.

1.jpg

Taken from a Domination game against Nort.
This GI was running as a Panther was after him.He didnt make it......

PICS1.jpg

Dead Panzerschreck team member during the Devil's Descent Campaign

CM Normandy 2012-01-13 19-41-07-43  800x500.jpg

The ground texture looks like it is from Aris Ground Pack... I use it... plain awesome... in fact my game is basically all Aris mods and some sound, JUJU AI, and mjkerners uniform mods...

The ground texture looks like it is from Aris Ground Pack... I use it... plain awesome... in fact my game is basically all Aris mods and some sound, JUJU AI, and mjkerners uniform mods...

Fredrocker, you are correct it is Aris' ground Pack. Aris has made this a whole different game with his mods. Sounds like we use alot of the same ones.

I see him, but what I wanna know is what did this to the Panzer

It was one of my Shermans. It happened in Carbide Carbide when I was working up a couple of Shermans on the far right flank. The Germans counterattacked and my Shermans were in a perfect spot to ambush them from the flank. Felt good to see those rounds hit home!

Walter, that is a cool shot...light in the forground... explosions in the back.... but, your desatuation of color, or is the hightlight, makes it feel not real... Great shot though... and as you my or my not know, it is beauty in the eye of the beholder.... and I behold the ???? lmao

Great stuff....

Thanks :). Maybe I played a little bit to much with filters. Tried to achive somekind of early-color-print like shot...

Probably next month. Until then one of my PBEMs is quite done and then I am in for the contest...

AND THE WINNER IS CARGOL FOR THE BELOW SCREENIE..... Good Job Mate....

Taken from a Domination game against Nort.
This GI was running as a Panther was after him.He didnt make it......

PICS1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom