See what you think of this??

That funny, no explanation from me but the first thing he thinks of is time traveler. Com on. Nice find Cillmhor

1. Who would she be talking too?
2. How would there be a network to talk to anyone?

Just the points I was about to make bob : )

Plus on that video the top rated comment is

I can explain it...

She's clutching a 1920's hand warmer to her ear. She's clutching it like a phone because they were also used to warm up peoples ears as they get very chilly in the cold weather. They were very popular in the 1920's.

Hand warmers look a lot like a hip flask and they're often dark in colour. They're designed to be heated a bit like a water bottle because they contain a material that stays hot for some time.

A good quirky news story: a hearing aid or just about anything else is a better explanation than a mobile phone, but then you've got no news story or PR for the Belfast film maker. But who is she talking to? And what big feet you've got grandma:)

And look at the antenna on her hat, just like on modern aircraft-

mobile1928b.gif

cess.jpg

How can someone talk on a mobile phone in the 1928 ? The infrastructure for mobile phone use wasn't around, so if someone can talk on a mobile phone then it ain't 1928.

Didn't you all see the "Star Trek" episode where they ended up on Earth during the 20's- 30's and they were gangsters...If I am not mistaken, that looks like Dr McCoy slinking around in drag...

Beam his butt up, Scottie..

HOA_KSOP

Back
Top Bottom