Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

SF2 - US/UK/NATO player wanted for H2H

micks_cm

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm very interested in taking the Syrian Army/Unconventionals into battle against any blue force, US, UK, NATO or whatever suits best!

I would love to have a go at any of the following scenarios as Syrians:
- Following the Euphrates
- UK The Full Monty
- NATO H2H German Mech vs Syrian Mech

These are suggestions only which I was always curious about, by all means please let me know if you can think of a better one!

Let me know if you're interested!

Mick

I'd be up for the UK Full Monty (though I'll need to check if I've played that scenario in case I have some advanced knowledge) or the German Mech. I've been playing Warriors in the Sands recently, and I feel like I'm starting to 'get' British forces a bit better (thinking of them as a Cold War army really helps), while a mech game where neither side has tanks seems like it would be good fun. I'd also be up for running some British recon & mech forces (i.e. no Challenger 2s!) around against... well, everything short of high-end Republican Guard or TURMS-T armour would be good fun.

If you're busy with the game against jobu88 then pencil me in for a follow-up if you're still inclined.

Hi there !

It is long since I played some SF2 game so I´d like to pick up a game too. Favorably a german mechanized force. So PM me if you have space. :)

Back