Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ship strikes Baltimore bridge, total collapse! (03-26-24)

Yikes!
-----

PAk4AI0.png

I have a friend and we are often in his boat around the bridge. The port is cut-off by debris. It is just UFB. We have some serious issues to deal with now.

They were able to stop traffic from going on to the bridge in time but not evacuate the construction crew on the bridge at the time.

They say this will effect traffic, both cars and freight, along a large portion of the eastern seaboard.

Looks like we lost 6 road crew. It’s really amazing more people were not hurt. I am in disbelief still. It’s amazing how easily it fell.

i was all thru sea-Girt on the water this year and the vessels are huge. like 9/11, its a failure of imagination. the answer is YEs a poorly maintained cargo ship could drop that bridge like a bad habit. why are there not more safety protocols for the vessels? I'm positive there will be for the next bridge... were down a billion $ in sorely needed infrastructure right now. Out port is crazy huge and this is going to cause some supply disruptions for sure.

Back