come and join us!

6.png

3.png

11-1.png

L u x u r y C r u i s e L i n e s
Now Accepting Reservations! Additional cruise information available below.

To The Point Cruise Lines is excited to offer the ultimate adventure cruise, along the pirate-infested coast of Somalia !

7.png

Ultimate Adventure Cruise Route
12.png

Rates and Availability

Ship Name
Starting Price
Days
Availability

Sun Splendor
$5,200.00
Fully Booked

Grand Voyage
$6,150.00
Reservations Available

Horizons IV
$7,091.00
Reservations Available

Horizons III
$5,200.00
Fully Booked

Grand Voyage II
$6,300.00
Fully Booked

Grand Voyage III
$5,200.00
Reservations Available

Coastal Paradise
$5,200.00
Reservations Available

Coastal Paradise II
$8,200.00
Reservations Available

Peril Princess
$5,200.00
Fully Booked

Peril Princess II
$5,200.00
Reservations Available

We board our luxury cruise ships in Djibouti on the Gulf of Aden near the entrance to the Red Sea, and disembark in Mombasa , Kenya seven adrenaline-charged days later. Reservations start at only $5,200 per-person (double occupancy, inside room) and $6,900 (verandah complete with bench rest).

You'll relax like never before!
13.png

That's because you are welcome to bring your own arsenal with you. If you don't have your own weapons, you can rent them from our onboard
Master Gunsmith. Enjoy reloading parties every afternoon with skeet and marksmanship competitions every night!

But the best fun of all, of course, is...

...Pirate Target Practice!

10.png

The object of our cruise is to sail up and down the Somali Coast waiting to get hijacked by pirates!

Weapons rentals:

Weapon Selection
Price
Description
15.png

AK-47 Light Assault
$12.00
Per Day
On a budget? Rent a full-auto scope-mounted AK-47 for only $9/day with 7.62 ball ammo at $12 per 100 rounds:
8.png

M-16 Full Automatic
$25.00
Per Day
Rent a full auto M-16 for only $25/day with ammo attractively priced at $16 per 100 rounds of 5.56 armor-piercing:

1.png

Barrett M-107 50 Caliber
$59.00
Per Day
Hello! Nothing gets a pirate's attention like a Barrett M-107 50-cal sniper rifle; only $59/day with 25 rounds of armor-piercing ammo affordably priced at only $29.95.
9.png

RPG Launcher
$175.00
Per Day
Want to make a real impact? Rent an RPG for only $175/day with three fragmentation rounds included! A true favorite among pirates, rent one today and show you care!

Customer Testimonials

4.png

"Six attacks in 4 days were more than I expected. I bagged three pirates, my wife nailed two, and my 12-year old son sank two boats with the mini-gun.
This wonderful cruise was fun for the whole family" -- Fred D., Cincinnati , OH

"Pirates 0, Passengers 32! Well worth the trip! Can't recommend it highly enough!" -- Ben L., Bethesda , MD

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
5.png

Twin mounted mini-guns are available for rental at only $450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained fire!

Additional Cruise Line Services

Need a spotter? Our professional crew members can double as spotters for only $30/hour.
(spotting scope included, but gratuities are not)
Also included: Free complimentary night vision equipment - and throughout the night, coffee, pastries and snacks are always available on the main deck from 7pm until 6am
Our deluxe package comes complete with gourmet meals and all rooms offer a mini-bar

OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

11.gif

We guarantee you will experience at least two hijacking attempts by pirates or you'll receive an instant $1,000 refund upon arrival in Mombasa ....
How can we make that guarantee? We operate at 5 knots just beyond 12 nautical miles off the coast of Somalia , thus in international waters where pirates have no rights whatever. In fact, we make three passes through the area's most treacherous waters to ensure maximum visibility by Somali "mother ships."
We repeat this for five days, making three complete passes past the entire Somali Coast . At night, the boat is fully lit and bottle rockets are shot every five
minutes with loud disco music directionally beamed shore side to attract maximum attention.

ACT NOW!

Cabin space is limited so you need to respond quickly. Reserve your package before May 31st
and get a great bonus - 100 rounds of free tracer ammo in the caliber of your choice! So sign up for the Ultimate Somali Coast Adventure Cruise now!

BUT THERE'S EVEN MORE!

2.png

17.png

Reserve now and be automatically entered to win a 5 minute time slot on the Captain's own Twin Browning 50 Caliber M2HB installation!
"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in ' Nam . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates... they never even got close to the ship with the crap they shoot and their lousy aim... Come on board and bag your own clutch of genuine Somali pirates!" -- Mike W., Savannah , GA

"Holy crap! I mean literally, I crapped myself! This gun shook the deck like thunder, and I was laughing so hard I just had to release it. AWESOME!-- Jim W., Tampa , FL

Hm... we had this one before albeit without all the nice pictures. Still, my question: genuine or not?

Even if I could pay for something like this (which I most likely never will) my wife would never ever allow me to. But on the other hand there's this old saying: 'Thou shalt not kill.' How about that...? :pray2:

Even if I could pay for something like this (which I most likely never will) my wife would never ever allow me to. But on the other hand there's this old saying: 'Thou shalt not kill.' How about that...? :pray2:

Yes, I'm with you, but it's nice to dream.

That's why we have games - in those we can do all the things we always wanted to do and which usually are forbidden or outright insane or just impossible. And the best thing is: we're not hurting anybody safe our pixeltruppen. Hundreds of thousands have died at my hands sine I started playing games... :sorry:

Earl, I hope your kidding.

No, I am not - she would never allow to spend so much money for such a thing. Inf act I asked her this morning and she asked me back: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" :)
She's very enthusiastic about a vacation, though...

I guess she must make all the money then. Otherwise, my sympathys.
Lord Bane

Currently she is while I'm finsihing my studies (final exams starting in June). Next year the both of us will - hopefully - have a job and I be able to spend a little money on things I like without having to ask her.

Now, back to my first question: Is this offer really genuine or not?

Now, back to my first question: Is this offer really genuine or not?

Well I would highly doubt it being genuine but as some say we can dream. :sleep:As for the killing of pirates...I will stuggle with that and my christian faith. :tsk:The animal in me would do it in a Toronto minute:tape2: but the other side of me says pray :pray:for them and guys like me that think like this would be fun.May be i will get inspired while shoveling snow.:smow:

Why is Numbers shovleing snow? I think I got about 20° Celsius out in the sun today... :mad2:

Some people are prone to continue to live their lives doing the same thing over and over every year, like shoveling snow. As for me, a walk along the Pacific shore, stopping to have lunch at a restaurant for a fresh seafood plate and a cold beer while watching cute little latinas wiggling by in their itsy bitsy, teeny weeny bikinis is what it's all about. Sorry numberz, but you keep the snow, I'll keep the beach.

Back
Top Bottom