Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Snow is here now!

Gentlemen here in Muskoka Ontario canada it has been a calm and warm November. No snow stayed....until now it sarted last night and after church today during the towns Santa Claus parade it came down in bucket...sheets... well there is no word to discribe it.:eek:oh:

At lease 8 inches in one hour and counting. I guess this is the time I dust off the lod snow shovel and get into even better shape.:wink:

after church today it came down in bucket...sheets... well there is no word to discribe it.:eek:oh: At lease 8 inches in one hour and counting

Somebody must have spoken out of turn in church..

Give us a photo...!!

Now i have to find our camera...should be around here some where. Good Idea.

just sent my son out on that mission...should have some soon... it is dark here now at 5:36 pm

Lucky you!!
Where i m living (Kos Island) the temperature during day time is around 18 degrees(Celcius).No chance for snow here :(

Bench i made this summer clean this morning

Picture001.jpg

My work truck...clean this morning nothing under side.

Picture002.jpg

front deck clean this morning...note the white dots...is still snowing...it's going to be a white x-mas

Picture005.jpg

Warm weather in Serbia during November too. Daily temperatures were around 17-18C .
But we cold wave is comming. I hope it will bring snow!

This is not heavy snow lite and fluffy stuff...will shovel out in the morning ...take about an hour...I will keep you guys in Pictures as the banks rise higher and higher....on each side of the parking spaces...now take into account i have a parking space say...almost 25 feet by 25 feet....the banks last year were higher then my truck....I had to get up on top and knock them down so i could shovel tyhe new snow on top....
I am 6 foot 4 inches tall and throw snow like a snow blower....kind of like In the song Big John.

Well I jumped out of bed to shovel the drive so my wife could go to work...only go alittle over half done and desided to come in for a coffee. She can get about her business now and leave me to play CM.:wink:

The weather here can change from day to day ...we are effected but the large lakes here in cottage country. It could rain tommorrow and be done with it ...but I doubt it.

Weather.jpg

Snow is nice. Snow is beautiful. It comes with a big downside though: COLD !!

BTW, never seen so thick a layer of snow in the Netherlands ! The climate is just to moderate.

Ah Numbers, I see you use Accuweather too.
We have typical November in Ireland, heavy rain, strong winds, occasional flooding and a temperature of around 5 degrees Celsius.

There is a great tool for shorttime forecast with different meteorogical models at http://www.arl.noaa.gov/READYcmet.php just enter your nearest airport code or Latitude & Longitude. On next page select "Plot 6 meteograms....." and on next select GFS model for period you want.

Back