Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Spy

@Bootie can provide details. He and I are just the messengers. Our Forum software is phasing out .jpg graphic file support. That's why the image in Ted's initial post doesn't display. There is a multi-step work-around but copying/pasting or loading URL's for .jpg files is going the way of the Giant Sloth.

So what format is the forum accepting?

If you are using a screen capture program and saving to a JPEG file directly from the screen capture program, then uploading to imgur, explain how that JPEG file is getting infected? Answer: it's not.

I never download an image, I screen capture my own version of an image because then I know there are no surprises attached.

Yeah I only came across this issue recently when we couldnt get the ribbon jpegs to upload to the server... I went a hunting and found that a lot of sites are now having trouble with jpegs and there has been a sort of virtual fence put around them... I am still digging but realised saving as .png instead of jpeg pretty much remedies the problem.

I think he just software engineer. Most clients ask for dedicated software teams from https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development for a variety of reasons. The most often cited and pertinent are the following: custom software development due to lack of expertise; quality control processes of an external development company; mobile development experiences that exceed the company's expectations. However, when hiring a dedicated team, there are a number of things to consider. Here are some tips to help you hire the best dedicated software teams:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back