Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Matrix Resurrections

same here,

loved the original.

was disappointed by 2 and especially 3. Turns out the producers took over 2 and 3 and decided MORE over the top action was what the fans wanted.

To me 4 is unnecessary, but will probably go see it anyway.

Reactions: mTk
I like 1, thought 2 was OK but 3 got to gratuitous for me. I appreciate the work that went into the fight scenes but I’d hope there’s more story in 4.

Neo will die in this one. Aaaaand I´m gussing Trinity will be the new neo...newneo...hmm.
Because....wahmen.

Looking forward to M4, but before I do I thought I'd revisit the series as I never rewatched any of them and simply do/did not remember the details of what
they were all about which would make me confused right from the start of M4. So I did, at least M1 so far.
I remember now why I liked them. Carrie Ann Moss, all that black latex and impressive action scenes. I thought M1 held up pretty well even after all these years,
although an oh so very young Keeanu was a bit jarring for a while. Anyway, will lower my expectations a bit as I grind my way through M2 & M3.
I'd forgotten that M4 was filmed here in San Francisco so there's that. :)
Morpheus: "He is the one."
mTk: "Yes. Yes he is."
-----
Keeanu: "That's not my name. My name is Neo!"

$23? HTF did they decide on$ 23, not $10, not $20, but $23. Some studio bean counter no doubt. Plus. sorry, $23 is like, NO!

This latest movie was just a giant disappointment. My daughter and I are Matrix fans. She just looked at me and said, "this is terrible."

Back