Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Outer Worlds [RPG]

Was having some difficulty explaining why I like this game soo much. Other than being my favorite genre what is it that makes this great fun? I decided it is really because it may be the easiest game I've ever played. If you've played any RPG in the last 10 yrs or so then you already know how to play this one. Practically a zero learning curve. It has a nice in-game tutorial that you will only glance at occasionally at the start. There is a nice codex for reference if you are so inclined. I used it once to clarify the mechanics on how to install weapon/armor upgrades and how companionbs work. That was it.
So, below will give you a good idea of the game flavor. See ya' 'round the Halcyon Galaxy.

Jingles and other Youtubers are gushing about this game. I’ll wait until it is on Steam. Really don’t want to mess with the Epic store.

Enjoy, as it looks delishioso.

Yeah, I was a little hesitant to give Epic my money, but extremely pleased I went ahead.
It won't reach Steam for 6 months and I did not want to have to wait that long.
I've been playing this non-stop since acquisition. Lots of places to explore with tons of weapons, armor and upgrades. Yum.
The voice acting is excellent and the dialog can get you LOL.

I bought this recently on the Steam sale.
Installed and played a bit and it is looking very good so far.

Space Western with a little sprinkle of Fallout on top. Nice.

Back