Things I Like.

It can be anything (allowable) you like.
What prompted me was I was watching a bit of the original Alien movie last night and was startled to see how gorgeous Sigourney Weaver was.
It was not a complete surprise, but it was an attention getter.
To jog your memory:
---
J3GID8P.jpg

I really didn't intend this to be a beauty contest, not that it is a bad thing.
This is what my first car looked like. Exactly.
It had a choke to start the engine, plexi-glass panels for windows that bolted on and a wire to pull to open the door.
For my H.S. senior year it was a chick magnet. ;)
---
GcdcCwl.jpg

Last edited:
I liked this game. If I had taken all the rolls of quarters I pumped into this game and bought Apple or Amazon stock instead, I would be a very wealthy man. But then again, if I just had the quarters back I'd be better off regardless...

TQwcKdU.jpg

It had a choke to start the engine, plexi-glass panels for windows that bolted on and a wire to pull to open the door.
---
GcdcCwl.jpg
Dude, any car in high school was a chick magnet, especially if it was "your car". However, I would think a car like this would have pulled a cheerleader whereas my '72 Nova would not...LOL

It was a 1958 MGA.
No cheerleader involved. However, I did date two girls steady for most of the year.
They were both named "Nancy" to make sure I wouldn't make any ID mistakes.
I see their fathers' didn't have to worry about a back seat. However, your trunk looks big enough for a sleeping bag and a blanket or two.

---
GcdcCwl.jpg

In the late 70"s I had a '71 MGB not quite as pretty as this one.
I lived in Southern California and don't think I had the top up but a couple of time a year.
It was a gas to drive especially in the mountains on the curvy roads.
On the down side (and there were a few with this car) the fuel pump had points like back in the distributer days and now and then the engine would start to flutter and stop. I would have to get out with a wrench (or spanner since it was an MG ;) and go back behind the passenger wheel where the pump was and tap it a few time and you would here the pump go clickclickclickclick...click.......click.........click and when it stopped clicking you were primed and ready to go once more.

Not sure if I could get out of it theses days though. Ha!

mQW7vU8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom