Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

This looks interesting... Strategic Command: Civil War

I got it but havent had a chance to look at it yet... it was held back for a couple of weeks from Steam due to the fact Steam is in the middle of a sale just now and they are waiting for that to end so there is less competition for your money but they did launch on Matrix/Slithrine.

Reactions: mTk
I'm very interested in any passable version of a TB ACW game. I still remain concerned that this is looking more and more like a WWI battle though.
I was hoping, and still am, once the player is able to create Corps that it will reduce the unit clutter on the map into something more like the ACW.
Watching closely, but not buying yet.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in any passable version of a TB ACW game. I still remain concerned that this is looking more and more like a WWI battle though.
I was hoping, and still am, once the player is able to create Corps that it will reduce the unit clutter on the map into something more like the ACW.
Watching closely, but not buying yet.
At first glance it does look a lot like WW1 with continuous front lines etc...

I bit the bullet for $39. The game is very nice to look at. So far, I’ve just poked around and things appear intuitive. There is a lengthy manual. I suspect this game will be easy to play, and a little more difficult to master. After I read through the manual and kick the tires over the next few days, I should know just enough to get through a PBEM … wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Back