Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tiger and Stug Replicas for sale!!

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Untitled-131.jpg

May be the Japanese should buy it ...it would be better then the cardboard they use...LOL:smile:

I wonder how much it would cost to fire up some production line and get these things back out there. If the prie was right I am sure there would be a massive market for them.

"honey I am just nipping down to the service station in the Tiger to get some milk" ;)

I wonder how much it would cost to fire up some production line and get these things back out there. If the prie was right I am sure there would be a massive market for them.

I have to wonder why they're selling those replica vehicles - both featured prominently in a few of the latest WW2 movies/series and they're nearly not distiguishable form the original if you're not someone knowing his way around every German AFV bot for bolt...

On the other hand, there were a few who tried to actually build modern-day replicas of WW2 tanks - one apparently threw the towel since he hasn't been ehard of for years now. The other's still building his own Tiger and it'S looking DAMN good: http://www.youtube.com/user/kurlandtiger#p/a/u/1/voMkbSes460 - sadly the second one seems not to be available at the moment. But the first one should suffice for the time being anyway. :rollyeyes:
P.S.: Here's a picture of the Tiger together with his builder and part of the left track already assembled:
2lfh0051.jpg

I hear the left side of the running gear including the track is completed (Summer this year) and he's searching for additional parts to complete right side. Anyone got any spare Tiger parts by chance?

That Tiger from first post looks little bit small and short, tracks are little bit narrow...you can see it's replica...STUG looks ok, but if you take a closer look you can see that wheels are bigger than it should be.
But, it's great work anyway.

Back