Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Tired of your country? Join the newest country in the world.

Welcome to Liberland, the tiny patch of woodland claiming to be the world's newest country
Self-proclaimed libertarian micro-state whose founder admires Nigel Farage welcomes its first citizens on Friday, with the first 100 arrivals to be granted honorary citizenship

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...claiming-to-be-the-worlds-newest-country.html

Located:The establishment of the pocket-sized nation was declared earlier this month on land wedged between Croatia and Serbiawhich, its founders argue, was never properly claimed by either country.

Nice Flag

That I´m not sure of, Ted! Somewhere the immigrants have to come from. Maybe this Liberland is "wastland" because they all sit in Britain and Germany? I have to ask my moldavian aquaintance.

Greetings :)

If the biggest problem for any country is migrants, I would be very happy!

The biggest problem isn´t immigration. It is the foolishness of the average citizen (forced by the system and the so called politicians) and the deceitfulness, the lack of honour and conscience of the politicians what leads to an "uncontrolled" migration of criminals into the european states. If it would be only immigrants who seek a better life since they are innocent pursued or flee war etc. it would be no problem. But the reality is another. Social Tourism (the minor problem) and criminal jester´s license for so called immigrants (major problem).
Nevertheless all that is only a symptom for a much greater problem. But that would lead far to way into psychology and social science, economy and history.
But maybe it would be a good start to take the migrants problem seriously?

Greetings :)

Back