To my opponents

J

joequ1oeil

Summer holidays are on sight… finally. I Will be off town for 15 days as for Sunday and this will translate into huge reduction my turn rate to CMBN.

I will focus on official tournament game in way to stick with deadlines and avoid delaying other players. Please forgive this reduction in turn rate.

Joe

You shall be forgiven and enjoy the holiday! I'm coming to France to from 30th of July till August 4th. We are going to Euro Disney.

I take my kids there few days for his birthday next week : )

My sons are asking me for weeks when we are going to see Mickey mouse and Donald Duck ;)

Héhé, we avoided these questions by keeping this part secret ! few days with Mickey is far enought for me, I would not have been able to handle my son impatience in addition : )

Think I will dream to disembowel mices for several month after that (alternative though : squads of mickey charging with bare hand my shermans in one of our PBEM)

Have a good time Joe.

We'll have to start a new battle on your return. Start thinking about which one you want to use to beat me up with...again.

:)

bonnes vacances mon gars. je suis de retour sur CM et tu vas prendre cher d'ici peu.
It's good to see some of my fellow Appui-Feu.com fellows on this site. :)

Back
Top Bottom