Top Ten Reasons For Being Canadian

10. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

9. Own-an-Eskimo scheme.

8. Kill Grizzly bears with huge frigging shotguns and cover your house in their skins.

7. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

6. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise.

5. Where else can you travel 1000 miles over fresh water in a canoe?

4. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

3. You can play hockey 12 months a year, outdoors.

2. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

1. It beats being an American.

I sense a little animosity between Canada and the US. Is it just form jealousy or is there a deeper ground ?:wink:

I don't even know where the hell Canada is even at!?! Is it a country??
Lord Bane

How about

Free/affordable Healthcare

Managing to have a higher ratio of guns per person and managing to shoot each other much less than the americans

And best of all, it still has the queen as the head of state, you might think you're independant but you're british really :wink:

How about

Free/affordable Healthcare

Managing to have a higher ratio of guns per person and managing to shoot each other much less than the americans

And best of all, it still has the queen as the head of state, you might think you're independant but you're british really :wink:

Your right on your post ...but don't get me going with that wind bag of a Queen. To many of our tax dollars goes to Royal functions...we have a govenor general also!:mad: She is not even canadian...and she is french and the french don't like British monarchy:err:....LOL :wacko::hissyfit:

See now you hit a soft spot.

Back
Top Bottom