Tournament Awards and Honors

Let me just say a few words about Raging AI and his adcheivement of receiving the Oak leaf.

He has been with the Tournaments from their beginning. So this will make 5 Tournaments for him and 25 battles to finally get that cherished top dog position.

But more importantly. He has been one of the players I have enjoyed dealing with more than others.

He has reached out to me at time just to chat, talk about the games or give a little imput. He has always tried to be a prompt player with his turns and has kept others informed when there is issues. he is just one of those guys you can count on. He also seems to handle the game both good and bad and does not let bad things affect him as to his attitude.

So to see him do so well just means good guys sometimes do win. Hope he enjoyed it.

Let me just say a few words about Raging AI and his adcheivement of receiving the Oak leaf.

He has been with the Tournaments from their beginning. So this will make 5 Tournaments for him and 25 battles to finally get that cherished top dog position.

But more importantly. He has been one of the players I have enjoyed dealing with more than others.

He has reached out to me at time just to chat, talk about the games or give a little imput. He has always tried to be a prompt player with his turns and has kept others informed when there is issues. he is just one of those guys you can count on. He also seems to handle the game both good and bad and does not let bad things affect him as to his attitude.

So to see him do so well just means good guys sometimes do win. Hope he enjoyed it.

@Raging Al you mean this guy is actually a good guy???...
Sorry I am not buying that one Sly.. :)

BN rag al.png

Woohoo, well chuffed with winning, and thanks for the kind words, @SlySniper. I know I got lucky in the first round of this tournament, scraping the winning 70 points against @Hilts after our match had been on the bubble!!! However, i did ace a couple of the other battles (sorry @Shady Side - R3) along the way, so it can't all be luck.

I really enjoy playing in these tournaments and I only missed the CW tournie because my old rig couldn't cope at the time! What keeps me coming back to Sly's FW tournaments is that every battle is completely blind and every scenario is a different type of challenge and usually against a new opponent. In all these tournaments i have only played the same person twice (@Hilts & @Shady Side) and fortunately have never had to play @MeatEtr! Talking of MeatEtr, I'm probably fortunate that he didn't take part in this particular tournament otherwise i'd probably be celebrating second place instead :ROFLMAO: . I've lost my fair share of battles, but enjoyed the experience along the way. The wins are a bonus when they happen and make the defeats worthwhile.

Thanks again, @SlySniper, for continuing to keep us entertained. Long may it continue.

Congrats to Raging Al on the tournament win ! I would also like to congratulate The Jackal for climbing the score sheet and taking silver on the strength of his beat-down on my poor Syrians.

Gang, thanks for having me. This was about the most fun you can have playing CM. You are all skilled and friendly players and I am so happy to have found you. :)

I am also not going to lie. I am very proud of earning my bronze star in this tournament and the main reason is that the caliber of player in this tournament is so high.
Agreed, this is one tough bunch. I am almost as proud of this virtual rank as I am proud of my real rank (but not quite).

This was alot of fun. I only got to jump in half-way as i took over for someone who dropped out, but it makes me wish I had started from the beginning!

Back
Top Bottom