Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Transexual Jesus Sparks Protests...

E

enven

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8342056.stm
_46665394_-7.jpg

LOL

The one pastor is right...if this was any of the other religions. There would of been an out cry of racism, intolerance, etc. If one wants to practice their gay life style try doing it in a Muslum community...they make short work of them there.

Jesus is kool, he said-"Whoever speaks a word against me shall be forgiven"-Luke 12:10

POS your right forgiveness is due everyone who wants it.

Jesus is a WINNER, he said -"I've beaten the world"- John 16:33

And we join him on the winning side- "Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God"- 1 John 5:5

Jesus never said a word about gays one way or the other, so I don't know why they dislike him; I think their real beef is against snooty so-called "christians" but they needn't worry, Jesus has a beef against the snoots too, he said-
"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me"-Matt 7:21-23

Heck, I've been banned from more snooty "christian" websites than I can remember but it don't bother me because I know they're not real Christians..:)

Real Christians are a very small minority, an elite group.
Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it,but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."-Matt 7:13

Jesus rescues woman from snooty mob-

JesusAdultrss.jpg

Back