Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV Series] Dopesick

I've seen a lot of this in 'The Streets' and it really does echo these people's plights very well. Great accompanying reading if you want to get further into the opioid crisis is 'Killing Fields' which is written by a former Paramedic who worked in Hartford, CT.

Last edited:
$26B for half a million people is about $50k for each. Personally I would like to see heads roll. This just allows this sort of corporate behavior to continue.

At least there's more to come:
"A handful of states – Alabama, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Washington and West Virginia – have not joined all or part of the settlement, mostly because they have their own deals or are preparing for trial."

Just out of interest, is there a prevalence of opioid ODs rather than the 'tradicional' opiates such as heroin?
Ps. Stay safe and good work, it must be tough sometimes.
So to be honest it’s a mix. We get a solid amount of heroin, fentanyl and even carfentanyl allegedly. We have Wake Forest here too so lots of rich kids with daddy’s money who buy OxyContin. We have a tonne of meth and crack too just for a sprinkle of variety.

You learn a lot!

$26B for half a million people is about $50k for each. Personally I would like to see heads roll. This just allows this sort of corporate behavior to continue.

At least there's more to come:
"A handful of states – Alabama, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Washington and West Virginia – have not joined all or part of the settlement, mostly because they have their own deals or are preparing for trial."
Absolutely. A lot of drug dealers get put away for lesser crimes.

Back